Staff expectations and requirements
All staff at Grace Assembly Learning Center are required to have a love for helping children grow in a positive developmentally appropriate way. As a ministry arm of Grace
Assembly of God, our staff teach through developmentally appropriate practices in education, gross and fine motor skills, social interaction, emotional guidance and
practical spiritual application.
Staff of Grace:
• Appreciate childhood as a unique and valuable stage of the human life cycle and base our work on knowledge of how children develop and learn.
• Appreciate and support the bond between the child and family.
• Respect the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual child, family member, and colleague.
• Respect diversity in children, families, and colleagues.
• Recognize that children and adults achieve their full potential in the context of relationships that are based on trust and respect.
All employment candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
• State Police Clearance, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Fingerprint Clearance, Mandated Reporter Training.
• Two years' experience working with children either professionally or volunteer.
• Educational background in Early Childhood Education or related field is desired.
• Two letters of Recommendation.
Grace Assembly Learning Center is an Equal opportunity employer.